Sunday, September 11, 2011

I wish you were here...

I can be tough, i can be strong,
but with u, its not like dat at all,
There's a girl dat gives a shit,
behind dis wall, u just walk through it

and i remember all those crazy things u said,
u left them running through my head,
u're owes there, u're everywhere,
but rite now i wish u were here

All those crazy things we did,
didn't think about it just went with it,
u're owes there, u're everywhere,
But rite now i wish u were here,

Damn, damn, damn,
wat i'd do to have u here, here, here,
damn, damn, damn,
wat i'd do to have u near, near, near,
I wish u were here,

Its weird when i dun wanna see u at all and, i won't forgive you and i keep avoiding myself away from you,
i dun wanna no bout u anymore, and i dun want u to no bout me anymore...
but deep inside my heart...i wish u were here...
but i dun have the rite to keep myself near and closer to u anymore
so, i just keep telling myself dat i wish u were here...

I wish you were here......


No comments:

Post a Comment