Sunday, November 20, 2011

Karaoke-ing is kind of addicted to me

Its been so long i din update anything, i guess i got no story to tell...
from previous2 week, my schedule is full with my karaoke-ing activities with my girls, Jane and Bibi...i guess we've been to few karaoke places including spring, pop wave, ilek2 and blue box...last week we went to K-enter at crown square, dat place is cool n awesome n i'm pretty sure only those kaya2 people only go there..well, we went there cos we heard it cost only RM10 for weekdays so we tried out ...but the sound system is not so rili good...tempat ja looks like standard and highclass but sound system sucks....and baru2 ni we went to pop wave ....again karaoke...u no wat, i think my schedule is full with the same activity..karaoke...haha..well so wat i love singing so much n i dun care kalau nyanyi sampai pecah suara...lol... and the most funniest thing was when me n bibi just came back from sabah on 12 nov, we dua terus went for jalan2 till nite and we went to pop wave but unfortunately its full and no room for us, so we decided to karaoke at pub and lounge just the opposite of the pop wave...Its a Bim pub n lounge karaoke..dun no whether if dats a correct name for it...so u no wat, me n bibi sang so many songs from 9 pm until 11 pm sumthing like dat..and we both only ordered green tea for drink....lol... soon after dat, me n bibi went to The cottage to watched live band and guess wat, the live band is fucking awesome.i love their performance...and once again we ordered green tea....lolxx....u no why? it is becos we out of budget to drink any bir or liquoir..besides me n bibi are not a good drinker......hahah..all we want is just entertainment dats all.....if i mix all up from previous2 weeks, i guess my daily activities really full with karaoke-ing.......well..i enjoy singing....

No comments:

Post a Comment