Thursday, January 19, 2012

Habuk !!

Hola!!! Astagii, punya berhabuk sdh ni blog sy laaaaama sdh sy x update, hahah..lolxx..watever lah, i'm more active in my twitter than in my Blog.... hehe.. I dun know wat post that i have to tell here, cos there's lots of stories actually...tp sy malas update di sini..maybe u just can read my twitter cos there's lots of things dat i tweets there... maybe if i have important story then i will post here.. buat masa ni, blm ada lg interesting, i'm still biasa2 n nothing change bout me... still single n still enjoy n still mingle...n sure available.... dun malu2 to get close to me, cos i'm open minded person... wait for chinese new year, ada story.... hmm, christmas i'm not going anywhere, i'm in kuching dat time n the places that i went time xmas were, The Curves, Terminal one n other clubs... too much...having fun with my close fren shirly....we jst went together gether....... ok no story anymore... hoho..

No comments:

Post a Comment