Thursday, June 14, 2012

Its You!

Hye...i dun no where i should 2 express all of dis things but i think my blog is the most perfect place...
i met one guy, where? plis dun ask... ok my story is like dis.. I like dis one guy, he's single, 29 years old dis coming september, he only has a motorbike,  dun have a car hm..dun have lots of money $$.. not really handsome like Bradd pitt..lolxx.... but guess what?? I LIKE HIM N I LOVE HIM....its been one year i'm being single, n trust me after i broke up with my ex, i dun have any feelings towards guys anymore...but suddenly, i met dis guy, everythings changed n i fell in love with him..like seriously fucking shitt! u no wat..? all dis while, honestly i only look 4 a handsome guy, loaded $$ n rich guy..but, why him..?? i just love him..ya i love him bah..  :(((

but who knows ...i only can love him, but he cannot be with me..wanna know why..? wanna know wat his reason?? he said he is not suitable with me, he said we cannot be together.... :(((  he said, he dun have a car, he is not handsome, he said i'm too young for him ....  ;(( i'm sooo sad!  I told him, dat i really love him n i want 2 be with him, i dun care with his money, dun care with his face, dun care with his motorbike...i dun care..i just like him, i love him bah :((((  ayy nako, pamataian nqo eh.....  From his eyes, i know dat he likes me too..i know dat he loves me too... but why...? why u dun want 2 be with me..?? i want you bah .....:((
if i done anything wrong, i'm sorry.... trust me, i love u bah :((   if u ever read dis, i want u 2 know...do u no why i like u? Its becos u are totally different with any other guys dat i ever met.... u are very low profile, low maintenance guy, humble, kind, honest, u no wat..i really dun care wat ever things u have... i only want u..

So sad..dat u dun want me...  :(((((   miss u bah ..:((  i will be leaving dis place soon  :((( only God knows wat i feel now..i cnt even focus on my study... oh myy...  :(( pilunya hati sy..  :((  I cannot help myself, i love u bah :(((  tiada tempat sy mau mengadu, sini ja sy dapat.....x tau lg dgn siapa sy mau luah perasaan sy yg sdh terkumpul ni...  :((  i always keep thinking bout him... sampai sy xda selera mkn lg... i want you bah :(((

rasa mau bunuh diri saja .... if i ever hurt u with my words or sumthing, i'm sorry ..... maybe i should go n leave dis place n never come back here again.. :((  if i see u, i'm afraid i will cry in front of u n i will hurt.... it should be better to not see u n just go from here....  pilunya hati sy...  :((  If u ever read dis, i want u 2 know.. My heart is always belong to you..   even one day i have my own family, my own husband... trust me, my heart is always have YOU   ...  :((((

1 comment: